◈What the designer says
carefully selected blue pine with a very high degree of porcelainization, with blue halo moonlight stone carving, celestial ritual stone lapis lazuli, cloisonne blue flowers, blessed and elegant, gorgeous, endlessly expressing the long-lasting gem energy and Beautiful texture.
is the only one, waiting for the owner to appear ^^
this gem is used in large amounts and heavy weight, please buy your own discretion ^^.
Blue Halo Moonstone
ancient Romans believed that Moonstone was formed by moonlight, and the moon goddess Diana could be seen through the moonstone. In ancient India, moonstone is the symbol of the third eye, which can enhance the spiritual understanding and make the mind clearer.
Turquoise (Turquoise) color from blue green to light green, light yellow, is one of the ancient stones, back in ancient Egypt, ancient Mexico, ancient Persia, is considered a mysterious, evil thing, the ancient ruler Use turquoise to show their divinity, power and wealth.
Viewed from the outside, the black veins on the turquoise surface are called "iron wires", which are formed by the oxidation of iron in turquoise, so each iron wire is a unique gift from nature.
In addition, turquoise uses the degree of porcelain as the classification standard. The higher the degree of porcelain, the less the iron wire, the tighter the structure, and the more rare the output.
records of ancient books, the Chinese have been using Lapis lazuli (Lapis lazuli) since 5,000 years ago, the Egyptians were earlier, about 8,000 years ago. The emperors of all generations in China sacrificed heaven with lapis lazuli. Because lapis lazuli is blue like sky, people believe that lapis lazuli is a gem that can be connected with the sky. The Egyptians believed it could communicate with another world and use it.
world's finest lapis is produced in Afghanistan. The color of lapis lazuli in Afghanistan is domineering and has the reputation of emperor blue.
choose lapis lazuli, remember that it is best to use blue, white (calcite), gold (pyrite) natural distribution. And because lapis lazuli is generated on the surface and has many pores on the surface, it is not suitable to encounter water for a long time. It is recommended to use mineral oil to cultivate it.
cloisonne (fistula enamel, burnt blue)
cloisonne, scientific name copper tire filigree enamel. The craft originated in the ancient Near East. In the 19th century BC, ancient Egyptian pharaohs used it to make necklaces, which were used in combination with gemstones. The post-Eastern Roman Empire used this technique to a very high degree. China was introduced in the Yuan Dynasty and developed to glory during the Ming Dynasty Jingtai, hence the name "Ceylon Blue".
exquisite cloisonne products have bright colors, thick and solid fetal bones, neatly drawn wire, gilded and brilliant, which can reflect the warmth of jade, the brilliance of jewelry, and the fineness of porcelain. Therefore, cloisonne process is cumbersome and costly.
◈ Carefully selected materials, carefully controlled
material: natural blue halo moonstone, blue turquoise, lapis lazuli, enamel (cloisonne), 18K gold, 925 silver
size: moonstone flower diameter is about 1cm, blue turquoise tassel is about 2.5cm high , The total height of the ear-containing needle is about 6.5cm, and the clip type can be changed.
◈Looking forward to the only person you meet with
we assure you that this is a single product, not mass production.
If you need to re-engrave or mass-produce, you must understand that the taste is extraordinary. Because it is purely hand-made, each piece cannot be 100% the same, but we will try to make the style consistent, please give us a certain time to brew each masterpiece.
◈About use and collection
1. Natural gemstones have natural luster and unique textures (fine black dots, stone grains, ice cracks, cloudiness, mineral defects, asymmetry and other natural details), as long as you often wear them, you can Observing the slight color change of natural gemstones, it usually looks more translucent and more charming, and it is also the best maintenance method.
and natural organic gemstones (such as coral and amber) have low hardness and are not resistant to acids and alkalis. When they are dirty, they should not be washed with detergent, cleaned with water and wiped with a soft cloth. You can also use a soft brush to pick up a small amount of mineral oil (Such as baby oil) light brush maintenance.
2. The service life of metal art products is quite long, only to avoid the destruction of external force, or strong acid and alkali to cause discoloration.
3. The fabrics (satin ribbon, cotton, yarn) have a soft and comfortable texture, and the service life is quite long. Only high temperature, external force damage, or strong acids and alkalis can cause discoloration.
4. Any material jewelry should be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with water according to the situation, or use an appropriate amount of neutral detergent for the appropriate material. It should be kept dry as soon as possible after washing.
5. When the jewelry is unloaded, it must be properly packaged and stored to prevent excess air to avoid oxidative discoloration and do not overlap and press.
◈Work packaging and after-sales maintenance
1. If you have any questions about the work, please feel free to keep in touch.
2. For the packaging part, please love the earth with us. We insist on environmental protection and recyclability, complementing the texture of the work, to achieve the purpose of chic packaging, shipping resistance, and easy access.
3. Your ❤❤❤❤❤ praise, let us feel warm heart, repurchase in the future, and will not forget to give you gifts.
4. We provide lifetime maintenance services for works. We recommend that you take photos of the works you want to update or damage and discuss with us. Precious metal (18K gold, 925 silver), elastic thread silk thread, hand-made and replacement costs "all free", the freight is borne by the consumer, it is recommended that you send back the goods when repairing, we will repair the work together with the repurchase The goods are sent together, can save your freight.